AA Cover Abroad

All you need to know for a stress free journey

AA European Cover

TCH Salsa can provide you with AA European Cover, for when you want to drive your leased vehicle abroad – for either business or pleasure.  We offer subsidised rates for this cover, please call for the latest prices.

Our AA European Cover plan offers a range of benefits, including:

  • Roadside assistance and repairs in over 40 European countries.

  • Tow to the nearest garage.

  • Alternative travel costs.

  • Emergency overnight accommodation costs.

  • Up to £75,000 worth of legal protection to sort out claims, traffic offences & representation.

  • Recovery of your vehicle back to the UK, up to the value of the vehicle.

  • Both single trip and annual trip policies are offered.

TCH Salsa, and the AA – our European Breakdown Partners and suppliers of AA European Cover – recommended that you carry certain accessories in your vehicle when travelling in many popular European destinations.

Click here to go to the AA website and see a full range of requirements, which vary by country.

If you’re planning to take your TCH Salsa vehicle abroad either for business or pleasure, you’ll need to ensure you obtain a VE103 Vehicle on Hire Certificate. This entitles you to drive the vehicle in any EU member state.

Please call our Travel Abroad helpdesk on 0333 800 1451 if you need assistance and allow 7-14 days for postal delivery, since only original certificates are valid. Also ensure that your insurance policy covers you to drive abroad.

We want you to be able to relax and enjoy your holiday or business trip – with your AA European Cover sorted you’ll just need to remember to book the essentials early and plan ahead. Please ensure that you have any relevant emission zones stickers, these are being introduced throughout many European cities – mainly in Germany.

TCH Salsa can assist you in obtaining the necessary zone stickers which you have to book via the internet. At the time of asking for the VE103, please mention that you require Emission zone stickers, and we will provide by email the VE103 form in PDF format, which you can send with your online application to Germany or the respective country.